HGSA2017 - Sponsorship & Exhibition
Invitation to Sponsor & Exhibit
On behalf of the Local Organising Committee we invite you to participate in the 41st Human Genetics Society of Australasia (HGSA) Annual Scientific Meeting to be held in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia on 5-8 August 2017.
HGSA 2017 will provide a world class scientific program for participants and provides an opportunity for sponsors and exhibitors to promote and demonstrate their products and services, maintain and develop relationships with delegates and enhance your company profile. The conference will offer a valuable opportunity to broaden your organisation’s exposure to a large audience of more than 300 delegates comprised of clinicians, scientists and allied health professionals with an interest in human genetics.
We have provided a number of sponsorship packages for you to choose from and we are happy to work with you to tailor these options to optimise your company’s unique platform to help you maximise your audience.
The anticipated 300+ delegates will be comprised of clinicians, scientists and allied health professionals with an interest in human genetics including:
- Molecular Geneticists
- Biochemical Geneticists
- Metabolic Dieticians
- Clinical Geneticists
- Genetic Counsellors
- Trainees, students and researchers in all the above disciplines
- Medical Specialists with an interest in genetic aspects of their field including General Practitioners and Geriatricians
- Nursing and other allied health professionals who work in or have an interest in human genetics
- Call for Abstracts - Now Open
- Early Bird Registration opens February 2017
- Call for Abstracts closes 14 April 2017
- Early Bird Registration closes 23 June 2017
- HGSA 2017 Sponsorship Proposal (3.5 MB)